Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exam Time!


As anyone I've been talking to recently already knows, it is exam time again. Today, my Advanced Math 11 kids wrote their exam. They made me promise to bring my camera, and I'm glad I did. I'm calling these kids my "dream team", since they are all done up for the intense workout that is my Math exam. I nearly fell over when I saw them today, and not just because they look like a bad 80's Aerobics video! I love the fact that they are wearing tank tops when it's -25 degrees outside. Finally some people who appreciate my math jokes!

P.S. They all did great on their exams (which are marked already...woo hoo), and I got their express permission to blog this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!

Kel P said...

I've never been so proud to be a math geek/teacher in my entire life!