Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Haircut!

This is the Before picture...

During the Haircut...
Look Mommy, all done!
Posing


Side view!

Alan got his hair cut today at a place called Sharkey's...it's really neat because the kids can sit in cars and watch tv while they get their hair cut. Afterwards, he got a tattoo and a balloon, as well. It was a really cool little place and I'm sure we'll go back. I find he's looking even more like Colby now that his hair is short! Should be good for the summer though. I think he's rockin' the spikes, but he wants his hat on all the time. It should be interesting how we work that one out! At any rate, it's time to wrangle Alan and Nathan into their beds for naptime, and get the house ready for BJ's birthday supper (better late than never!).

2 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

He looks a lot like BJ also. I can't wait to get them all together for a picture!

Kel P said...

I know...it's gonna be a hoot!