Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow I'm horrible at updating this thing.....
















Didn't realize til I logged on just now how long it had been since I updated this :) It's kind of silly, especially since I'm normally home with the two children, going half out of mind trying to find new ways to avoid doing the same old housework. The kids are entertaining, though, I must say. They baby is just shy of four months old (hard to believe!) and Alan is registered for PRESCHOOL in the fall. Yikes. He really needs it though, this kid is a smart freakin' cookie. He scares me sometimes with the stuff he comes out with. I'm also spending a bit of time readying my head for going back to work in September...my colleagues are all focused on leaving school, and I'm starting to panic about going back already! And not panic in the Oh-My-God-How-Will-I-Ever-Leave-My-Kids kinda way (it's not so hard when you have such a FABULOUS babysitter like I do), more in a Holy-Crap-I-Forget-How-To-Do-This kinda way. Throw in the fact that somebody had a great, but poorly executed, idea of screwing a giant SmartBoard over my only Whiteboard (love the smartboard, but I"m going to miss the option of a whiteboard) and there's a whole new learning curve. Oh yeah - and I can't reach the top of it. Which wouldn't be a problem, but if you look at the top of your screen, you'll notice that all the tools you need to edit, open, close, and so on are located where? At the top. Looks like BJ will be building me a platform to stand on....


On another note, Miss Jess has been in and out of the hospital waiting to have her little guy (Carson Edward Carew). She's jjust over 37 weeks, so it's a little early, but she'll likely go anytime now. Don't envy her, don't miss those last few weeks of pregnancy at all.



Anyway, I"m going to post some pics and a video, then go find a new and inventive way of avoiding cleaning the house around me. :)

2 comments:

Aunt Teenie said...

That video is awesome!!!

Aaru Garg said...

The great Hindu Festival Dussehra 2017 is going to held on 30th September.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of good over evil.