Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged by Tina!

ok....I was tagged by Tina again, so here goes. I will try my best!

My Uncle Once called the head of the education department at my University and gave him a piece of his mind when they screwed up my courses and I couldn't graduate with my class.


When I was five BJ was eight. Lol.


High School Was ....was? Aren't I still in high school??


I will never forget dancing with my daddy on my wedding day.


Once I met Rob Lowe. And he's even hotter in person.


There's this girl I know who remembers every birthday, anniversary, and important date in my life and sends me a card. I'm so jealous of her!


Once at a Bar I met the man who is now my husband.


By noon I'm usually finishing my lunch and/or giving extra help. Unless I'm at home. Then I'm wearing Alan's lunch.


Last night I went to bed early while BJ and Joey played games.


If only I had another month of summer vacation left. Boo.


Next time I go to church I'll congratulate one of the guys on his 97th birthday. Seriously. Mom went to his party on the weekend.


What worries me most is wondering if Alan will turn out like some of the hooligans..I mean students...at school.


When I turn my head left I see Joey watching BJ play guitar. Werewolves of London if you're wondering.


When I turn my head right I see a blank wall. That's it.


You know I'm lying when I can't keep a straight face.


What I miss most about the eighties is Jem. And maybe She-Ra.


By this time next year Alan had better be toilet trained. Or I will cry.


A better name for me would be The Procrastination Queen. Or maybe not. I'll tell you tomorrow.


I have a hard time understanding people who live in a fantasy world. Especially the ones who live in a fantasy world and only watch Reality TV. Think about that for a sec, would ya.


The next time I go back to school I will probably reorganize my desk and make up my course outlines. Since that will probably be tomorrow.


You know I like you if I cook for you. I don't cook for annoying people.


If I ever won an award the first person I would thank would be different depending on what the award was??? If I won the lottery I would thank me for buying the ticket. If not, I would have to thank someone else.


Take my advice, never respond to being tagged if it is going to take you more than ten minutes. That's just ridiculous.


My ideal breakfast is bacon, eggs, and BJ-bread toast, made by BJ, and delivered to me with a full pot of coffee. Or anything I didn't have to make myself.


A song I love but do not have is something I was trying to figure out earlier when I was downloading the song "Believe" by Suzie McNeil.


If you visit my hometown I suggest you don't blink as you drive through. You'll miss it.


Why won't people learn that they have to work to succeed.


If you spend a night at my house expect to be woken up by Alan running around and tickling people. He's a morning person.


I'd stop my wedding for um....a fire? Not much could have made me stop my wedding.


The world could do without bugs, Peeper frogs, peas, and Paris Hilton.


I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than the belly of some other icky bug???


My favourite blondes are my husband and my son, of course!


Paper clips are more useful than eight track machines.


If I do anything well, it's probably something mathematical.


I can't help but give Alan 273 kisses a day. At the very least.


I usually cry when I stub my toe.


My advice to my child/nephew/niece youth: Go for it. Don't believe anyone who says you can't do it. If you work hard and keep your goal in mind you can reach it. No matter what. You are important, and people love you whether you get it the first time or the hundredth. You are worth your best, so don't sell yourself short.


And by the way, Flip Flops rock.


All Done!!!!

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Too funny. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kelly, Flip Flops rock but ONLY if you remember to put them on and not try to go out of your house in your slippers. :)

LOVE YA!

Kel P said...

Hey now..leave my slippers out of this. lol.

April H said...

VERY nice! I love it :)