Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm still here! Really!

Hey all...if anyone actually still reads this. It's been a busy little while, and without my normal PC, and the wireless internet not co-operating with my laptop, updating with pics and whatnot is way less convienient. Since my last post, we have had happy occasions, such as Halloween, and not so happy occasions, such as the anniversary of Brian's death. We have had midnight visitors flattening our plants and bushes, stomping holes in our lawn and leaving large piles of poop all over the place too. Apparently a neighbour is having issues keeping his cows at home >< . Let's see...what else... Alan is coming up with new words and sentences all over the place. He can count to ten without being prompted, and if I call him he is likely to say "ok in a minute mom". School life is nuts...we have midterms coming out tomorrow and parent-teacher at the end of next week. I am going to an inservice tomorrow with my student teacher who starts on Tuesday. Hopefully my kids don't eat her alive :) At any rate, I am going to try to upload some pics and I promise to get back to updating daily (or close to it) now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're still here! Just waiting for pictures.