Sunday, July 27, 2008

Conference, Camp, and Cake

Alan and Nathan in the Wagon that converts to a bench.
Nathan climbed into the storage part of his stroller...broken leg and all
The cutest bowling shoes ever
Dancing is cooler than bowling, apparently
The Birthday Boy!
Well this was a whirlwind few days. The reason I haven't been updating (TINA!) is because I haven't been home. I totally forgot that I had a conference to go to on Thursday and Friday, after being away to the cottage all last weekend. So Wednesday I had to spend the entire day running errands, and then loaded the car, dropped BJ at work and headed to Mom's. I spent all day Thursday and all day Friday at a (very boring) conference that seemed like a good idea when I signed up for it in May. Between the construction going on outside the building and the busted AC, it definitely fell flat for me. Then, instead of going home for the weekend, I figured we may as well head to the cottage until Cody's birthday party Sunday afternoon. Remind me never to have a bowling party. The kids enjoyed it but I think it was a bit too chaotic for me. Even if Alan had the cutest little bowling shoes ever! By the time I put Alan back in the car today I thought he was going to find a way to escape the car seat once and for all. We were on the go here, there, and everywhere all weekend. Someday, I'm going to remember to plan us some down time! We won't be back home now for a few weeks since the move is a week from Tuesday and we're having some visitors over the next couple of weekends. At any rate, that was the last four or five days in a nutshell, so I think I'll go veg and watch a couple of the shows I taped while I was gone. Later!

3 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Wish I was there to help you move!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and some of your visitors are going to try and bring cookies. :)

Kel P said...

mmmmm Cookies.....