Monday, July 21, 2008

Thanks Tina!

Ok....so Tina was nice enough to Tag me in one of her last posts. So apparently I need to do a post telling three things about myself that most people don't know. This has been causing me anxiety all day because I am having a bit of trouble coming up with three things I haven't told the world. Well here goes. I don't know how enlightening this will be, but I'll try.

1. I despise change. It severely stresses me out. As you can imagine, this move has been causing me to feel nauseous for weeks. I know I will be thrilled when it's done and we're all settled in, but until then, I just might throw up at any point. Maybe it's cause I'm a Taurus. Which brings me to my next point.

2. I'm very interested in astrology, mediums, and all that Jazz. I love reading about it. The scientific part of me always says there has to be a rational explanation, while the more romantic part of me tells the scientific part to shut up and have some faith. I would say I have a healthy skepticism, but I think the next time the girls at work go, I'll be going too.

3. This one is probably going to sound kinda dumb, but I wish that I had a less guilty conscience. Mostly because then I could do things like pick up smoking again and to hell with whether or not it's a very stupid idea. I could tell people everything I thought about them and not feel disgustingly terrible later. But that will never happen because my consicience won't even let me contemplate a puff, or a rude word (unless I'm angry to the point of irrationality, which is a different case altogether), dammit.

So there are some of my not so dirty little secrets. Thanks Tina for the soul searching exercise. I'd tag some people but I mostly just cruise the blogs Tina reads, so it would be kinda pointless. Pfpfpfpfpfpfpfpfpfpf.