Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Packing and Puking

Bleh. That pretty much sums up today. I should have known it would be a blah day when Alan woke up late and felt pretty warm to the touch. But, he often feels warm and since the cat decided to go through his screen onto the roof this weekend, his window has been closed. I figured maybe it was just really warm in his room...At least that's what I figured until he puked his breakfast all over me. yummy. Turns out he ended up running a fairly high fever all day, though I'm hoping it's down by the morning. If not, I'm taking a trip into the hospital first thing in the morning to see what's up.

Other than the sick kid, I did some packing and tidying (although it looks more like I"ve been messing up the house than tidying it). Ken came over after supper to take a load of boxes over, and I think he'll be doing that again tomorrow, which is nice because it gives us a bit of room to maneuver in here. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better, less pukey day!

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Poor little bugger. Nothing worse than the pukes. Wait until you see the PJ's I bought for Joey on Ebay!!