Monday, July 14, 2008

First Post!!!!

Well I have been reading Tina's blog religiously for so long now, that I think I shall once more give it a shot. With Alan growing like a weed and learning new things every day, as well as buying our first house, there is just so much going on that it's hard to keep everyone up to date. I'm hoping this will work. Maybe if enough people get on my case I'll keep it up. But for now, I should probably go to bed. Tomorrow I'll figure out how to post pictures and send everyone the new address!

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Hooray! I'll be harrassing you to keep posting!

Kel P said...

I hope so...it's probably the only way I'll keep it up!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Watch out for traffic!! Tina just linked your blog and now me and I am sure others will be cruising through here :)

Anonymous said...

Hi cute pics, you should have lots of good ones to post after the weekend!!! ttys Jess