Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Introducing Captain SquarePants

Here is Captain SquarePants!
Alan kissing me....he will keep this pose for minutes at a time if BJ is there to make him "jealous"
The TickleMonster!
Alan and Shawn
This Child Sweats Like his father!


Well it's been a fun day in the Power household...and by fun I mean crazy as usual. BJ is on the day shift again this week, so he works 6am to 430 pm Monday to Thursday. It could be a worse shift, but if Mr. Man is cranky it can be a long day. But at least we can take off for the weekend on Thursday night so we can get to the camp bright and early on Friday.


Alan and I had a fairly lazy day in the morning, which basically means he destroyed the house and ate every bit of food he could lay hands on. I think he must be going through some crazy growth spurt because he can currently pack away more food than I can. After his nap this afternoon, Ken (BJ's friend) brought his kids (Allison is four and Shawn is 2) over to play for a while. Alan and Shawn are a blast to watch together, but the three of them are exhausting to keep track of. And we're thinking of taking them all to the beach tomorrow! After supper, Alan went into his "Captain SquarePants" routine, where he runs around with a SpongeBob SquarePants blanket on like a cape....it's hilarious. It's especially funny when the cat is attached to the blanket. Alas, I wasn't able to get a picture with the cat. She's too quick!


Thanks for the encouragement from everyone on starting the blog. Make sure you harass me if I don't post!

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Captain Squarepants. AHAHAHAHAHA. I love it. Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys on the new "toy" at the camp!