Thursday, July 17, 2008

To the Camp!!

Yay!!!! We're going to the camp tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I'm ambitious)! I've been looking forward to getting to the cottage this weekend for two weeks at least, and not only because of the new toy! I mean, of course I want to drive the JetSki...but really it's about just being there. We were supposed to leave when BJ got off of work this afternoon, drive to mom's, and then head to the cottage first thing tomorrow morning. Instead, I felt crappy when he was getting up for work at 430 this morning (on account of not being able to sleep) and so convinced him to stay home and help me. Truth be told it didn't take too much convincing, as this is the second week in a row he's been getting up at 4 or 430 for work. Anyway, after a couple of hours more sleep and a very large cup of coffee, I feel quite restored. It has nothing to do with today being Alan's scheduled day at the sitter...really. Unless you count the fact that I got to drink my whole cup of coffee without being constantly told it is "hop" or having it go the opposite of "hop", but I'm going off topic again. Anyway, at this point I have all our stuff packed up, and am giving serious consideration to some new beach towels, ours look decidedly shabby. BJ is finishing up the dishes downstairs, and I'm trying to decide what important bit of stuff I am forgetting. Ah well. It's all good. I'll post tons of pics on Sunday. To the Camp!

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Sounds like fun. Will you be stopping into Mom's at all?