Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hate being cranky.

Well, the title says it all. I hate being cranky. But I can't seem to help it sometimes. Right now I have a first class ticket on the PMS train, and I'm using it to run people 0ver. Add to that the fact that BJ is on nights all week so I never see him and it just gets worse. It means that I have Alan all to myself every minute I'm not at work, and keeping track of him is a full time job in and of itself. So I've been on the go from 6am until 8pm every day before I get a second of time to myself. When he goes to bed, I would love to watch one of the shows I have on DVR, but I currently have 110 assignments and 33 tests in my bag that need to marked ASAP, not to mention the never ending laundry, dishes, sweeping, etc. I am sorry this sounds so whiny, but I'm a little overwhelmed today. I am praying for 8 o'clock to come, and I can't decide if I want to mark, watch tv, go play WoW, or just go to bed. I need the sleep, but I'd like to do something else other than work, clean, and take care of Alan in the evening. Grrrr. I really am cranky. Anybody have some ideas to help me get over it? I was going to workout after school today but I had too much of a headache. I would welcome some suggestions, if anyone has them to offer. Until then, if you see a train coming, jump out of the way.


P.S. in the last hour since I posted this, Alan has figured out how to turn up the volume on the tv via the stereo, open his sippy cups, and climb up on both his high chair and the coffee table. Looks like I'm in for a relaxing night. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel, he's growing up fast.It's not easy being a parent of a toddler & working all day.It does get easier.Can't wait to come up next Friday.Sorry I didn't realize you also have a blog. Will pay more attention.I have that nasty flu bug.Hope I feel better tomarrow because it's a work day for me. Miss you all. Love you all. Mom/Nanny