Thursday, September 4, 2008

ummm.....wish I had stuff to blog about...

Well...I feel like I should write about something but there really isn't a whole lot for me to say right now. This was the first week of school and the kids started back today. It was pretty busy and my feet are killing me because I'm not used to heels yet this fall (Tina, just for you, I spent my whole summer in fli flops). I'm still with bees, as the exterminator apparently doesn't realize what the "beginning of the week" actually is. So BJ and I are still camping out on the living room floor. I'm starting to get bitter about it, since I have a lovely queen size bed downstairs. Ah well...patience, right? I'm also still using my school laptop at home since I need a new power source on my home computer. It makes this lovely smell (kinda like burning plastic) the whole time it's plugged in right now. Let's see...what else....We're going to get Alan's haircut this weekend...it's desperate and mom keeps threatening to put it in pigtails. It's not that long, but it's definitely WAYYYY longer than it should be. Oh and I'll leave you with a funny fact that I'm not sure everyone knows. My nephew Nathan (Jessie's son) calls me Aunt Cuckoo. ( he was trying to say KelKel and it came out more like CooCoo) So Alan always looks at me and says "Cuckoo Mom" now. Yay. I'm Cuckoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the bees aren't taken care of yet. You must be tired of "camping" in the living room. And as far as you beeing Cuckoo.....I knew it!(That explains why you and I get along so well.)

Kel P said...

Yeah I think he was secretly thinking of you or something :P Love you!