Sunday, September 21, 2008

Recent Pictures

Alan checking out his new Crocs that Aunt Tina and Uncle Rob sent down
Yay for packages!!!
He LOVES the rubber boots.
Alan carrying Daddy's lunch for him
He had to have my hat...anyone recognize the logo?
I swear I didn't give it to him. Sometimes its a hat and sometimes he puts it over his eyes as "glasses", even if he can't see anything.
Apparently the need to clean is genetic, but skips a generation.
He had to "keen" under everything
He has rediscovered Spiderman. thanks so much Kassie for buying this for his first Christmas. It's costing a small fortune in batteries.
He found a picture of Jessie and Terry. He points at it and names them, then gives then kisses. Too Cute!


If you haven't noticed, Alan now poses for his pictures. He always says "cheese"...hence the number of pictures where he is showing off his teeth!

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Glad to see the package made it. Joey was very upset with me when the boots when in the box, but luckily I found another set here for him. I recognize those red jammies! And, Kassie is REALLY a rotten person, but I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering. You have Spiderman, I have "This Little Piggy".