Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stolen from Tina

Stole this from Tina since I don't have much to say. Again...I'll post more pics when I get a pc that works.

1. What is your occupation right now? High School Math Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Shepherd's Pie that I made for supper...yummy

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Barely...but I can do it.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Momma

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely...even if she is one of those annoying Early Christmas Shoppers.....

8. How old are you today? 27

9. What is your favourite sport to watch? ummm....I like hockey and golf

10. What is your favourite drink? Probably coffee

12. Favourite food? Steak with Potato Salad (and what happened to #11??)

13. What is the last movie you watched? unless Backyardigans DVD's count...Stargate: Ark of Truth

14. Favourite day of the year? Christmas

15. How do you vent your anger? Killing stuff on WoW or calling Momma

16. What was your favourite toy as a child? Probably a toy keyboard or something...I really don't remember

17. What is your favourite season? Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

19. Living arrangements? We have been homeowners for a whole month and a half!

20. When was the last time you cried? The other day when the cat jumped on my foot and stabbed my toe with her claw

21. What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes I haven't bothered unpacking yet

22. What did you do last night? Stacked wood in the basement (and I"m still sore)

23. What inspires you? Love, in it's infinite forms

24. What are you most afraid of? Bugs....any kind. Bleh.

25. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? mmmmm...cheese.....

26. Favourite dog breed? Probably Yorkies. Oh and St Bernards. But I probably wont own either one

27. Favourite day of the week? Has to be Saturday...hello all day PJs!

28. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Just the one

29. Biggest Life lesson: Take every opportunity to spend time with loved ones, it's worth it.



Now Anyone who reads this can post one, or email it to me! I want to see your answers too!