Monday, September 1, 2008

Labour Day Weekend! (Pics not in order!)

Sociable!
A record breaking 8 guitars!

Monday morning watching Pablo!
Fireworks Lined up all down the side of the cottage
Cameron warming up BJ's guitar!
Boys in the water
Lots O' people on the wharf
Naked Baby dancing to "Wild Thing" as sun by the fish on the wall. Only my kid.





Well. What a weekend. It was a blast, as usual. From the ridiculous amout of fireworks to the huge number of people, it was just an over-the-top great weekend. The weather was pretty decent, with a couple of odd showers and some rain as we were leaving Monday. The kids were awesome, and most of the adults behaved as well! Oh, and no broken bones this time. A couple bonked heads and a few sour stomachs, but that's it. Joey made over 70 dollars as a buck-a-drink bartender. I'm just trying to figure out why none of us figured out that deal...unless it's because we were more interested in drinking the liquour than mixing it...Anyway.


Other than having a fabulous time this weekend, I am now home trying not to think of the bees in my wall, who won't be with us much longer. The exterminator is coming in a day or two to cut out a hole in my bedroom wall and remove the bees. Thank god. And yeah...I start school tomorrow. Dammit.

I know I had a ton of things I wanted to blog about when I got home, but I'm tired and can't remember any of it. With any luck I'll remember tomorrow!

No comments: